Sunday, October 25, 2009

Noticed


Noticed
Originally uploaded by Tonya Ashe
Upside down
How to start
Processing appearance

I hold onto
Promises
My heart aches

I believed
I trusted
I knew

Falling apart
Confusion of heart
Fear overwhelms doubt

I gasp for strength
Air please
I grow

I believe
I trust
I know

You are
You will
I Am

This piece and poem represents what a heart goes through when experiencing doubt and the fear that stems forth from the doubt. Sometimes we want to run. Sometimes we may want to hide. And it is ok to hide for a while. But when we are ready... then we must face those fears head on with hope that our doubts vanish. And if the doubts don't vanish, then we must find the inner strength to move on. It is during these times that we grow. The purpose is to learn how to grow without giving up.

Collage with painting.
All Writing and Art by ©Tonya Ashe

1 comment:

joyce rodli said...

Hi Tonya, after reading this post I got to thinking that you might enjoy this blog(if you don't already) Nina Bagley at
www.ornamental.typepad.com/

The words and art are wonderful. Happy happies.