Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

This is something special for my dad. I truly have the greatest dad in the whole world; A dad that is full of compassion, yet strong and handsome. My dad is the most loyal person I know. He walks in integrity not only at home, but in the world as well.
I am so proud to have him as my Father. I wanted everyone to see some of his beautiful pictures in this slide show. He is so gifted and patient with the camera.
He has selflessly taught me to see beauty in nature. I have spent many moments with him on long walks, hikes, and trips. Those memories are priceless to me... The talks we had, and laughs we shared. These moments have been some of the most influencing moments in my life. My dad has worked so hard for me. He deserves so much more than I can possibly say about him or give him. He deserves to be honored greatly by me. And I am humbled as I think about how blessed I am to have a Father like him. I truly can't say enough good things about him.

I love you so much Daddy!

Writing by Tonya Ashe
All pictures by Larry Ashe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pictures!

Karen said...

What a wonderfully special way to show your Dad what you think and how much you obviously love him! :>