Saturday, September 5, 2009

In My Heart


In My Heart
Originally uploaded by Tonya Ashe
It is not all about me...
It is about inspiring you. It is about sharing my heart with you. It is about inspiring you to create and find the artist within your soul as well.
Every piece I create is a part of my heart that I share with the world. It took me a while to learn this as I have grown over the years into the artist that I am, but I feel as though I have come a long way from where I started.
We all have a strong desire to be noticed. But the question we all should ask ourselves is; how are we being noticed? Is it our own individuality we are sharing, or individualities of others?
I want to be noticed by God as the unique individual that I am, not by the individualities of others. God made us all unique. He gave us all our own talents and gifts.
You are seeing mine here. It is my heart as the individual that I am. Perfection does not exist here, but an open love for God, others, and a balanced love of myself.

All Writing and Art by ©Tonya Ashe

No comments: