Tuesday, July 14, 2009

True Love


True Love
Originally uploaded by Tonya Ashe
This picture was made in celebration of someone whom I have learned so much from. I have never known another person so selfless, so beautiful, and so loving as Jesus Christ. He is my Beloved! He is the One who lifts me up when I am down. He is the One who gives me strength when I am weak. He fills every empty void in my heart, every longing and desire I have. He is the reason I love. He is the reason I create in love. He is the true inspiration behind all my creations. Although I am inspired by the work of others, nothing compares to the love and inspiration I find in Him. He fills me with great peace and assurance as I pass through each day. He is the reason I create. For it is Him that inspired me to be the person that I am. And even when I fall short of love. I know I can always go to Him. And where I fall short, He fills and completes. His presence is what I live for. His love is why I love. He is everything I could ever want, desire, and more. His love completes me. Romans 8:38-39
©Tonya Ashe

2 comments:

June said...

Beautiful work and beautiful words.
Hugs June x

novella said...

lovely words! thanks for sharing them:>