Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Integrity and Love

This page is about what I believe and how I live my everyday life. This is my recipe for life. I believe life is not all about receiving from others, but giving as well.

Give & Love others not to receive, but because you want to truly give.
Walk in Integrity and Excellence. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Mat. 7:12

This is who and what I strive to be. I believe that love is the most important precious recipe anyone can have in life. When I love and help others it makes me feel so good inside. It truly is more blessed to give than to receive.

That doesn't mean that it won't hurt sometimes. Because sometimes it can hurt. But the idea is... when it hurts, to never give up. Never let the disappointment destroy your own dreams and desires. Giving, gives me a boundless beauty and grace, that no one else can take away from me. It is the gift of love, and that gift is far more rewarding than any other gift one can have. Why? Because...Love conquers all... True Love is boundless. It never fades or becomes obsolete. It is a beautiful rose that never wilts or fades away. And even if that rose dies, its beauty is still left behind as a fragrant sacrifice that flows leaving beauty and continual warmth in the air that seeps into the hearts of everyone that crosses its path.
©Tonya Ashe

4 comments:

JoMo said...

Lovely, very well said.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I assent to but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)