Wednesday, October 26, 2011

God Can See Our Hearts

He Sees My Heart


God can see our heart.
He knows every intent of even every intention. He knows even the things we try to hide from others around us and the world. He sees it all. He knows it all. God knows me! God lives in me! And I belong unto The Lord Most High Almighty God. My heart is already like a transparent street of gold before Him. He knows every detail and secret part. He knows every secret I have. He knows every secret I've kept and every one I may have not kept. The Lord Most High and Mighty knows me and He has chosen to love me anyway. He knows every trial I've faced. And He knows every tear that has fallen from mine eyes.... He knows me!
Every part of light... He sees! Every part of dark... He sees! Nothing is hidden from Him! He Knows Everything! God lives in me and I am His own! I have chosen Him and He has chosen me!
I love Him for Who He is and what He stands for... His righteousness and ways; His laws, ordinances and precepts.
The Most High And Mighty is Amazing. He is Awesome! He Is!
I Love You Lord!

All Writing and Art by ©Tonya Ashe
All Pictures are taken by me and my Beloved Father, ©Larry Ashe.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen! Well said sweetie!

-BekaH (atcsforall)