Thursday, April 15, 2010

It is freebie time again!!!

Free Text ATC Backgrounds



Here is another free collage sheet of text backgrounds I made for ATCs. Of course you are welcome to use them for other artsy things as well. Just remember that all my freebies are for personal use only. No reproduction for any type of resell is permitted. If you feature these on any website, please kindly add a link back.
You may download your copy by clicking here. And clicking on the one you want to download. You may also download my other freebies while you are there.
Enjoy!

If you want to know about upcoming freebies, you may follow me or subscribe to my blog.
Blessings to you all!

Design copyright Tonya Ashe

3 comments:

Valarie (vampme3) said...

Thank you for the great script backgrounds!

Gaby Bee said...

Fabulous backgrounds! Thanks for sharing!
Gaby xo

irinapictures said...

I like the idea of this collage so much. It has so many different and deep meanings.